16 - 05 - 2010

VINTAGE PHOTOS
A variety of photographs I've collected on my travels. Most were brought in New York and San Francisco, USA.
_ _ _

_ _ _

_ _ _

_ _ _

A Jonathan, aged 14. Whoever he may be. Love the perfectly proportioned but slightly over-sized suit, pinched at the ankle with white plimsoles and a stripped flat-cap.
_ _ _

_ _ _

_ _ _

_ _ _

_ _ _

_ _ _

_ _ _

_ _ _

Dated - September 1963.
_ _ _

I would like to think he was my husband in another life!
_ _ _

A rare find - a photo of the legendary Quentin Crisp.
_ _ _

_ _ _

_ _ _

_ _ _

Love the wide collar and rever accessorised with the boutonniere and ribbon bow around the elbow.
_ _ _

Dated 1943 - Lyon and Jacky. Jacky scares me slightly.
_ _ _

Dated - October 1962.
_ _ _

_ _ _

Dated on reverse - February 17th, 1931. Reminds me of Derek Jarman.
_ _ _

"My bitch and my ho"
_ _ _

_ _ _

Man or woman?
_ _ _

Want that bike!
_ _ _

I'm sure their wives would have something to say.
_ _ _

_ _ _

_ _ _

_ _ _

_ _ _

Dated on reverse - July 1925. Carly and a Desert Canary. I presume Carly is the man and the Desert Canary be the horse.
_ _ _

_ _ _

He's certainly perfected that bouffant.
_ _ _

Love the old swimsuits worn by the boys.
_ _ _


About Me